Radiologist to Sweden [26/08/2017]
We are looking for two radiologists with a couple of years of experience.
They will participate in both acute and scheduled work in all areas of the department. You will as a specialist tutor resident doctors, do ward rounds and participate in training.
Equipment: two newly installed Aquilion Prime CT, one 1,5 T MR Siemens and soon we will have two more new MRI’s. Two GE Logiq E9 ultrasound lab and 3 conventional labs, including basal intervention. The radiology department is doing general radiology daytime between 7.30 – 16.30 and on calls evenings, nights and weekends. During nights, the radiology department collaborates with TMC.
It is important that the candidate likes to work in a team and he/she should be interested in helping the department progress. The radiology department for which the candidate would be recruited realises about 53.000 examinations/year. At the radiology department, there are 2 resident doctors, 5 specialists and 60 co-workers.
• Specialist title in Radiology with a couple of years of experience
• Availability to complete the Swedish intensive course
• Permanent contract (with 6-month probation period) after finishing C1-test and obtaining the specialist licence
• Salary starting from minimum 45.000 SEK gross salary as an assistant doctor before obtaining the specialist licence. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart
• Training courses within working hours
• Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten
• Invitation to study tour to Sweden after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs
• Intensive Swedish course, also for the family
• Remuneration during the Swedish language course of 700€ monthly net, a supplement for children of a 70€ monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
All our services are free of charge for the candidates.
Please send your CV mentioning reference SW-18 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka
Web: http://www.phd-jobs.netТип на работата:
[n/a]Дата на започване:
PhD-Jobs.NETОписание на фирмата:
[n/a]Уебсайт на фирмата:
За да се кандидатирате за тази работа, моля натиснете бутона Кандидатиране