Psychiatrist to Sweden [07/01/2018]
The Psychiatric and Rehabilitation Unit is part of the Local Health Care in Western Östergötland and contributes to better health in this region in the field of Specialist Psychiatry. The Psychiatry Unit focusses on patients with life-long illnesses or disabilities and those requiring high continuity of care.
This mission in adult psychiatry is to give the patient early, individual and needs-based interventions. Family treatment and home care as an alternative to inpatient care are also important cornerstones. The operation consists of approximately 120 employees and has a catchment area of about 90.000 residents.
Östergötland County has a population of 429 852 inhabitants (March 31, 2011) and the capital and biggest city is Linköping. Linköping and neighbouring twin city Norrköping together from one of Sweden’s biggest metropolitan areas; The Linköping-Norrköping Corridor is therefore often referred to as The Fourth Metropolitan Region of Sweden, the other three being Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö.
All our services are free of charge for the candidates.
• Specialist title in Psychiatry
• Availability to complete the Swedish intensive course
• Experience in both outpatient and inpatient care
• Interest in research, development and education
• Permanent contract after a six-month trial period
• Salary starting from 6500 € gross/month. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart
• Training courses within working hours
• Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten
• Invitation to study tour to Sweden after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs
• Intensive Swedish course, also for the family
• Remuneration during the Swedish language course of 700€ monthly net, a supplement for children of a 70€ monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
Please send your CV mentioning reference SW-17 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka
Web: http://www.phd-jobs.netTipo del trabajo:
[n/a]Fecha para empezar:
PhD-Jobs.NETDescripción de la empresa:
[n/a]Website de la empresa:
Para presentar su candidatura para este trabajo por favor haga un click sobre Presentar una candidatura