Mammography Radiologist to Sweden [07/01/2018]
The public health care of Sweden offers a position for a radiologist with experience and interest in mammography at a public hospital in the south of the country.
The hospital is a modern county hospital and it’s the main hospital in County. The hospital has 22 clinics and 3300 employees. The hospital is a fully equipped emergency and teaching hospital. There are many opportunities for further training and education and participation in research projects. There are approximately 25 employees in the Mammography Department and there is a very advanced digital and ultrasound system. The mammographist is cooperating closely with the surgeon, oncologist and pathologist.
• Specialist title in Radiology with experience in mammography
•Availability to complete the Swedish intensive course
• Permanent contract after successful Swedish language exam
• Salary starting from 4700 € gross per month. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart
• Training courses within working hours
• Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten
• Invitation to study tour to Sweden after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment
• Assistance with removal and relocation
• Intensive Swedish course, also for the family
• Remuneration during the Swedish language course of 700 € monthly net, a supplement for children of 70 € monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
All our services are free of charge for the candidates.
Please send your CV mentioning reference SW-19 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka
Web: http://www.phd-jobs.netTipo del trabajo:
[n/a]Fecha para empezar:
PhD-Jobs.NETDescripción de la empresa:
[n/a]Website de la empresa:
Para presentar su candidatura para este trabajo por favor haga un click sobre Presentar una candidatura